Upcoming Events* It's Whip-Cracking Season! Coaching my Computrainer classes at Fast Splits Multisport new location in Needham starting soon. All levels welcome!
*I am a part-owner and on the race committee for the B2VT Ride which is in June (www.B2VTride.com).
* Check out the annual Lincoln Kids Triathlon that I help organize (www.kidstri.net).
- Beating The Post-Season Blues
- Gifts of Christmas Future
- Off-Road, Off-Balance
- Reflections on the Early Days of Triathlon
- Stream of Consciousness
- Death of a Thyroid: my diagnosis and treatment for thyroid cancer
- Confessions of a Poppy Seed Addict
- Stay on the Sunnyside
- Going Nowhere Fast
- Training with Calvin K
Quoted here:Karen Smyers was named by Sports Illustrated as "The triathlete most likely to be eaten by a shark at the Sydney Olympics"
Tag Archives: indoor bike
by Karen Smyers This is the time of year that many of us hunker down to wait out the cold and blustery winter. When it takes longer to get dressed to battle the elements than it does to do the actual workout, I usually nix biking outside. Some of you may be hardy enough to […]