Upcoming Events* It's Whip-Cracking Season! Coaching my Computrainer classes at Fast Splits Multisport new location in Needham starting soon. All levels welcome!
*I am a part-owner and on the race committee for the B2VT Ride which is in June (www.B2VTride.com).
* Check out the annual Lincoln Kids Triathlon that I help organize (www.kidstri.net).
- Beating The Post-Season Blues
- Gifts of Christmas Future
- Off-Road, Off-Balance
- Reflections on the Early Days of Triathlon
- Stream of Consciousness
- Death of a Thyroid: my diagnosis and treatment for thyroid cancer
- Confessions of a Poppy Seed Addict
- Stay on the Sunnyside
- Going Nowhere Fast
- Training with Calvin K
Quoted here:Karen Smyers was named by Sports Illustrated as "The triathlete most likely to be eaten by a shark at the Sydney Olympics"
Tag Archives: training partners
by Karen Smyers An essential element of most triathletes’ success and longevity in the sport is their training partners. Your partner in pain can goad you into one more hill repeat like nobody else can. Think of the number of mornings you would have just hit the snooze alarm if it weren’t for the fact […]